As we know, mobility in Belgium has been reduced since today. We have to stay in our homes to prevent the propagation of the virus. You are certainly wondering about how you will kill your time during the following weeks… Let me give you a few ideas for things to do at home.
- Enjoy your time spend at home to do activities with your beloved ones. When we live with our parents (or other family members) under the same roof, we often don’t take enough time to « be together » Now, it is the perfect moment to play a game of cards, to disconnect from social media for a while and just to enjoy the present moment together.
- Cook a unique meal that asks a lot of time: this is the perfect occasion to prepare this fancy delicious meal you have never had enough time to cook! Otherwise, try to learn how to bake your bread: I guarantee, it is a very funny activity that will last all day long. Trust me, after trying, you will be very proud of yourself!
- Enjoy the sunshine in your garden, or on your balcony. Sunny days are back, don’t allow the situation to stop you from enjoying them. Take an interesting book, sit at your terrace and savor this moment!
- Read! Read as much as possible! What could be better than diving deep in an amazing book which will take you to another universe? It will make you travel in time and space, this way you will forget about the actual unusual, unpleasant situation.
- Clean your flat or house! No more excuses to avoid this task now. Enjoy staying at home to do a huge spring cleaning! It will also clear your mind.