How do you go to work? Do you take your car, public transports or do you walk?
Did you know that walking for thirty minutes each day has incredible effects on your body and your brain? Very often, people think that if exercise is not extremely tiring, it’s useless. They are wrong. Walking every day can make a huge difference.
Let’s discover the benefits of going for a walk together.
1) Walking improves the heart’s health. It has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system, the blood pressure is lower and the risk to have a heart attack is reduced.
2) Going for a walk each day decreases joint pain, shoulders pain, and back pain due to a sedentary lifestyle. Joint allows our body to be in movement if they are not used, we experience pain. Walking keeps the joint in a good condition.
3) Walking also boosts our immune system and reduces risks to get ill.
4) This activity supports weight loss as well. It is a good form of exercise for those who don’t like going to the gym or for those who don’t do sports. Walking quietly will also make you burn calories.
5) Finally, walking improves the brain’s functions. It boosts your energy naturally. If you’re dealing with anxiety, depression, or bad mood, going for a walk alone or with friends, will lift your mood and make you feel better.
Now you are aware of all the benefits of walking, will you try going to work by walking?