High quality components
- The suction cup is 12100:2010 ISO certified and has 2 years warranty. The desk can easily carry 20kg
- The suction cup leaves no marks on the window
- The deck is made from 3 different layers of bamboo and measures 47cm by 33cm, big enough to carry laptops of any size
- We've made this surface inclined, but can also be set horizontal, to reduce the strain on your neck as this is the number one ergonomic concern
- To prevent your phone from sliding off, we've included a rubber placemat
Designed to work in nature
Work with a view
- We wanted to be able to mount de desk to the window as Natural light gives energy and moreover a view on nature will reduce stress
- It is better for your eyes to work with a view compared to facing a wall
- We advise not to work on a window which is directly facing the sun
Only for the brave
- A strap and clip is included in each box too
- in this way you can easily fit the deck to a tree to fully submerge in nature
- The shade provided by the tree will eliminate the reflection caused by the sun on your screen
- Once installed, the clip and strap can be left outside
Standing desk misconceptions
A complement to your current desk
- Standing all day is not healthier compared to being seated
- You can only stand 1 hour straight max and 4 hours a day
- Your body benefit from changing posture as much as possible
- The longer it takes to change the height the less likely you will change position
Fastest standing desk on the market
- Notadesk doesn't need to be installed, you can just leave it mounted
- The only thing you need to do is to walk to your preferred window
- As the best time interval to work standing is only half an hour,
there is no need for arm support or a second screen
Based on scientific research
Thirty minutes of uninterrupted work is ten times more efficient than ten three-minute periods interspersed with other tasks.
Does your work require concentration? Then take the phone test. If you can hear colleagues calling, you're in the wrong office.
Theo Compernolle MD, PhD, www.brainchains.info.
- The presence of a natural light and being away from background noises reduce stress.
- It improves your focus and increase your serotonin level.
- Therefore it brings you the possibility of spending your day the best possible way.
I strongly recommend it!